Courier Services provide collection and delivery service four times a day between Danforth, West Campus, and Medical School mail facilities. For a specific schedule, contact Peggy Smith.
Danforth Campus Delivery/Collection Schedules
Depart: 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. from North Campus.
North Campus Building delivery and collection departure times:
- 10 a.m. – All of financial services on 1st and 2nd floors
- 11:30 a.m. – All North Campus departments including packages
- 2 p.m. – Financial Services departments only 1st and 2nd floors
- 3:30 p.m. – All North Campus departments
West Campus Building Delivery Departure Times:
- 9:30 a.m. – Second floor departments only
- 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. – All building departments as well as Jackson
- 3:30 p.m. – Collect from 2nd, 3rd floor departments and Resource Management only
Federal Express Collection boxes at 6 p.m., Monday — Friday:
- North entrance of 700 Rosedale by the Payroll/Financial Service employee entrance.
- At the corner of Forsyth and Jackson
Special Pouches and Deliveries
All red, yellow and green pouches from the Research Office at Box 1054 should be given to the West Campus Courier for hand delivery per instructions on pouch. Empty pouches should be returned to Research Office.
- Yellow pouch to Sponsored Projects Accounting (Box 1034) at West Campus.
- Red pouch to Grants & Contracts (Box 8018) at the Medical Cancer Research Building room 114.
- Green pouch for the Center for Technology Management (Box 8013) in Shriners building.
- Red cloth pouch used to hand deliver time-sensitive materials between the Medical School Executive Vice Chancellor (Box 8106 in North Medical B 1800/Mary at 362-4380) and Chancellor Wrighton (Box 1192/ in North Brookings 228/Virginia 5-5164).
Locked pouches used between West and North Campus by Financial Services
- Navy Blue pouch – Development will send blue locked pouch on the last West Campus collection at 4 p.m..
- Purple Pouch with lock – From Planned Giving.
- Red Pouch with lock – From Sponsored Projects/CB 1034 with checks to Development Services/CB 1082. Return red pouch to SPA at North Campus when contents are emptied.